Join JoAnn Falletta and fellow friends of the Buffalo Philharmonic for an exciting and fun journey to Nashville!
In partnership with The Travel Team, the BPO is planning a sensational Patron Tour to Nashville, January 8-12, 2020. During the tour we will celebrate Maestro JoAnn Falletta as she conducts the Nashville Symphony at the majestic Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
Spend exclusive time with JoAnn, her husband Robert, and fellow BPO friends for once-in-a-lifetime experiences unique to Nashville, including:
- Overnight accommodations at the 5-star Hermitage Hotel, Nashville’s original and longest-standing hotel located in the heart of Music City U.S.A.
- A guided tour of the historic Grand Ole Opry
- A private VIP tour of the world-renowned Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- A visit to the art galleries at Fisk University featuring the work of acclaimed artists Paul Cezanne, Pablo Picasso, Georgia O’Keeffe and more
- A private bourbon tasting and cocktail crafting class at the “Queen of the Tennessee Plantations,” Bella Meade
- A guided tour of Hatch Show Print, the legendary letterpress production shop
- Dining and cocktails at some of Nashville’s greatest restaurants
- Visits to saloons and music clubs
- VIP tickets to the concert* featuring JoAnn conducting Prokofiev’s Suite from Romeo and Juliet with the Grammy® Award-winning Nashville Symphony
$2,999/per person (double occupancy) or $3,699/per person (single occupancy).
Price includes a $500 tax-deductible donation to the BPO.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join us in Nashville and celebrate Maestro Falletta! For more information and to reserve your spot, please contact Ron Luczak at (716) 862-7610 or email@example.com or Adam Stumpf at (716) 862-7613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations are open until December 1 or until filled. Space is limited.
Ravel – La Valse
Liszt – Piano Concerto No. 1
Prokofiev – Suite from Romeo and Juliet
Click here to download the full Nashville tour brochure.
Past BPO Patron Tours
BPO Patrons have joined us in Bogotá, Colombia; Poland; Florida, and more!
View photos from our previous trips below: