Join us for an Opening Night Dinner & Post-Concert Soiree
Create a magical evening to remember! Enjoy a very special pre-concert dinner and post-concert soiree package, and raise a glass in honor of Maestro JoAnn Falletta’s 20th season with the BPO. Dinner will be served at Henry’s at Kleinhans Music Hall in advance of the season opening concert, Favorites & Friends: A Celebration of 20 Years. A post-concert soiree with Maestro Falletta and BPO musicians in the Mary Seaton Room will follow.
Catered by world-renowned Oliver’s Restaurant, the three-course dinner includes:
- A wide variety of salads
- Your choice of one of the following specially created entrees:
- Lobster Thermidor
- Prime Filet Mignon with truffled demi-glace
- Stuffed French Chicken Breast
- Horseradish potato-crusted salmon
- Rack of lamb
- Vegetarian meal featuring fresh seasonal vegetables
- A delectable variety of desserts
- Wine, beer, cocktails included
- Coffee and tea service
Included in the evening’s festivities are:
- Complimentary parking in the Kleinhans parking lot
- An intimate champagne toast with Maestro Falletta
- Intermission cocktails
- And an invitation to an exclusive post-concert reception with the BPO musicians in the magnificent Mary Seaton Room
Opening Night Dinner is a cocktail attire affair.
Dinner is priced at $150* with proceeds benefitting the BPO’s award-winning education programs, which serve over 50,000 students in our community.
Reservations are filling quickly! Please make your reservation today by calling Katie Johnson at (716)242-7828.
We look forward to celebrating this milestone in BPO history with you!
*$80 is a tax-deductible contribution to the BPO
The Opening Night Dinner and Champagne Toast are graciously catered and sponsored by Oliver’s.