Giving to the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra’s Annual Fund is a rewarding tradition that connects you to the production and presentation of concerts, music education programs for children and adults, outreach concerts and programs, and family entertainment. As a donor, you are an essential partner in supporting the high level of excellence that you expect from your orchestra. Private support makes the difference in building and sustaining world-class symphonic performance in our community.
To make a donation to the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra’s Annual Fund, please click here or contact: Development Office at the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, 786 Delaware Ave. Buffalo, NY 14209.
For more information, please call (716) 885-0331.
You can help the BPO when you shop at amazon.com. Log into your Amazon account at smile.amazon.com, and choose the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra Inc. as your charity. Every time you shop with Amazon, 0.5 percent of your purchase will be donated to the BPO.
The Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra gratefully acknowledges contributions, grants and sponsorships received from individuals, corporations and foundations $500 and above in the monthly program books. While the thousands upon thousands of donors whose gifts ranged from $1 to $149 are too numerous to list here, we gratefully acknowledge those additional individuals, groups, companies and foundations who give to us so generously.
(click to enlarge)
The CARES Act
The recently passed Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act is providing additional tax incentives, including:*
- Ability to deduct up to $300 in donations a 501(c)(3) organization in 2020, even if you do not itemize your deductions.
- If you do itemize your deductions, the limit on the percentage of your Adjusted Gross Income eligible for the charitable deduction has been eliminated.
*The BPO does not offer tax advice. Please contact your accountant, tax advisor, or estate attorney to decide if this is right for you.
- Invitation for two to attend the Annual Donor Appreciation concert.
- Invitation to private rehearsals, as outlined in the Open Rehearsal schedule.
- BPO “Philharmonic Perks” discount card offering a variety of savings at participating local businesses.